Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Field Trip to the Evangelical Theological Society Meeting: An Introduction

Our church just finished its Word of Truth Conference.  However, I had read about a month ago that the Evangelical Theological Society would be having its annual meeting in San Francisco this year.  When I heard about it, I was also hearing about one of the sessions for the conference that occurred tonight.  I was there, sitting right in front of the participants, which were Albert Mohler and Kevin Bauder.  Carl Trueman had a transportation issue, so he wasn't there.  A guy read his paper, which was interesting, but hearing him in person would have been nice.  Early next week---Sunday or Monday---I will be writing my honest and blunt impressions and analysis of this session and the whole ETS meeting itself.  I think you'll find them interesting.  Stay tuned.

No comments: